Seamless gutters are nationally recognized as the most popular form of gutters installed. Seventy-five percent of all gutters installed throughout the nation are seamless. Its popularity is easily understood because…
- Seamless Gutters eliminate unsightly seams
- Reduces the possibility of leaks
- Baked on enamel finish never needs painting
- Protects the beauty of your home and landscaping
- Formed on the job site for exact measurements
- Most jobs are completed in one day
- Many colors from which to choose from
All Continuous Seamless Aluminum Gutters are custom made by Gem Exteriors.
Gutter systems are designed to collect water (rain) from the roofing area and disperse the water away from your home. Properly configured downspouts (leaders, drain pipes) are important to protect your home against costly damage. A faulty gutter system can contribute to damage to soffits, fascias, shingles, foundations, driveways, walkways, and landscaping. Seamless gutters won’t leak at seams because there are none; sections join only at inside and outside corners and at downspout outlets. Gutter systems require maintenance to insure protection for your home. Make sure your gutters are free from debris, leaves, granules from shingles, and birds’ nests. The extreme exposure to nature can also cause sealant failures. Snow & ice can loosen fasteners and should be repaired immediately to prevent costly repairs.